Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Kevin Klues <kl...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/01 07:43:54 UTC

Re: Mesos task attach

The task exec and task attach work was completed in November of last
year. My guess is that it has never been compiled by default with a
release yet though. Can whoever is doing the 1.7 release check to make
sure that the new CLI is bundled, which includes these commands?

--
~Kevin

Re: Mesos task attach

Posted by Chun-Hung Hsiao <ch...@mesosphere.io>.