Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Yogesh Upadhyay <up...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 02:20:24 UTC

Re: broken documentation URLs returned by google

Yes. I saw that today as well. Most of the link are referred from original sling doc.

Yogesh

Posted by Daniel Klco <da...@gmail.com>.
The change I made seemed to fix the error in sling.staging.apache.org, but
it was inconsistent on the production website.  It seems to be working now,
but it's probably worth following up with infrastructure to ensure there's
not some other issue.

Regards,
Dan

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
wrote:

> ...I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8995 ...

Turns out this was a syntax error in site/.htaccess - fixed by Dan in
revision 1650202, thanks!

-Bertrand

Re: broken documentation URLs returned by google

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thursday, January 8, 2015, Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> wrote:

> ...this seems to gave been a temporary issue. At first, I could
reproduce, but now
> I get all these pages back …

Testing with curl to avoid caching effects I see about 30% of the requests
failing. I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8995

-Bertrand

Re: broken documentation URLs returned by google

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

Strange, this seems to gave been a temporary issue. At first, I could reproduce, but now I get all these pages back …

Regards
Felix