Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kr...@sonynetservices.com on 2003/05/15 13:43:50 UTC

XDoclet + Maven projects

Hi, can anyone give me an example of how to set up a project using Maven
and XDoclet together?
In particular how to compile both my sources and the generated sources,
when my sources reference the generated sources.
Thanx!

Re: XDoclet + Maven projects

Posted by sv...@explicit.dk.
Hi Kristinn,

I have a small sample I've worked out in order to get xdoclet and maven to
work. I can put it in a CVS for you or send it as a zip file. I can include the
Eclipse .project and .classpath files, if you want.

Best Regards,
 /Sverre Eplov

Quoting Kristinn_Danielson@sonynetservices.com: