Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by John Ament <my...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/14 11:38:02 UTC

Timer API not launching correctly?

All

I found a weird issue, or maybe it's the expected behavior I'm not sure.  I
created a long running process that uses openejb for datasource mgmt and ejb
timer apis.  I created a job that is meant to run at 0430 daily.  When we
start the process before noon, it works fine.  when we start it after noon,
it looks like the 0430 job doesn't kick off.  It's the only job we have that
runs once a day.

Thanks,

John

Re: Timer API not launching correctly?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi John,

do you have any short sample to reproduce the issue ?

Jean-Louis