Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Davide Galletti <da...@davide.galletti.name> on 2013/04/26 18:37:51 UTC

Issues in https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/files.xml doap files

Another issue I have found in doap files: git repositories are listed as
they were SVN repositories

In http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/site/doap.rdf
<repository>
<SVNRepository>
<location
rdf:resource="http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git"/>
<browse
rdf:resource="http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git"/>
</SVNRepository>
</repository>
should be:
<repository>
<GITRepository>
<location
rdf:resource="http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git"/>
<browse
rdf:resource="http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git"/>
</GITRepository>
</repository>

And in http://isis.apache.org/doap_isis.rdf
<repository>
<SVNRepository>
<location rdf:resource="https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/isis.git"/>
<browse
rdf:resource="https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/isis/repo?p=isis.git;a=summary"/>
</SVNRepository>
</repository>
shoul be:
<repository>
<GITRepository>
<location rdf:resource="https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/isis.git"/>
<browse
rdf:resource="https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/isis/repo?p=isis.git;a=summary"/>
</GITRepository>
</repository>

I believe the reason for this is the for
http://projects.apache.org/create.html which has just SVN
Is it useful to share this info on the list or am I going OT?

Davide