Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> on 2006/04/20 22:56:58 UTC

Re: [VOTE] 1.1 Code Freeze to start Monday 0600 PT - Ship 1.1 on Cinco De Mayo

[X] +1 - Close development for 1.1 on Monday 4/24 0600 PT

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
[X] +1 - Close development for 1.1 on Monday 4/24 0600 PT

But I'm not sure about Cinco de Mayo.  The last couple weeks have been
REALLY rough.  I'd rather have at least a week of working with 1.1
with no "oh, #@$%" moments before we ship.

Thanks,
    Aaron