Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien PLAQUEVENT <pl...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/05 16:25:55 UTC

Re: Maven 2 Archetypes : Folder name with velocity macro using homemade property

Hi,

Does anybody have a clue please ?

Best Regards,

Julien Plaquevent
plaquevent@gmail.com
Thales Critical Information Systems

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@codehaus.org>.
I'd expect ${eventName.toLowerCase()} to work, according velocityDocs.

The other one sounds like a bug.

-Robert