Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 彭鱼宴 <46...@qq.com> on 2018/07/02 16:20:53 UTC

How could we monitor the kylin process?

Hi,

As I mentioned in the subject, I wonder how could we monitor the kylin process by certain client tool, such as, supervisor tool. Earlier in last week I tried to do it, but I found that the kylin process ran as background process, instead of running as resident process. As a result, supervisor tool couldn't monitor the kylin process.

Is there any advice that could help me solve this problem? I will really appreciate for any help and advice.

Best,
Zhefu Peng

Re: How could we monitor the kylin process?

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Zhefu,

Kylin will output the PID in $KYLIN_HOME/pid; you can use tool or script to
monitor the process.

Or you can register Kylin as a system service; You can take a reference
with this article:

http://kyligence.io/2017/06/28/how-to-register-kap-as-a-system-service-by-systemd/

--
Best regards,