Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by DOMINGUEZ Felipe <Fe...@eurocontrol.int> on 2008/06/20 09:25:42 UTC

ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlToken

Hello

I am having problem to run hibernate (3.2.6 ga) on axis2 (1.4)   and use
HQL queries.

I get the following exception  ClassNotFoundException:
org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlToken.

When I run the application as a stand alone, it works fine, but when I
run it as web service on axis2 it does not.

It seems that some more people have had the same problem, and the
solution they suggest is to copy file antlr-XX.jar into
axis2/WEB-INF/lib.
I have done so but it does not stop the problem. Anyway, it think this
would not really be a solution since the axis administrator may refuse
to do it, claiming that it may have an effect on other web services
running on the same engine.

Does any body knows a solution or a work around?  Or can suggest a way
to trouble suit it. I have been looking on Google for the enter day but
did not find any (except to copy the file)

Thanks in advance.

Felipe
____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.

Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlToken

Posted by anagnost68 <an...@comcast.net>.
I have the same problem.  Does anyone have an update on a solution?

Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlToken

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
where you have put your hibernate jars? in aar/lib?

try setting the ServiceTCCL to composite.

see here[1] to understand how axis2 handles class loading.

thanks,

Amila.

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 12:55 PM, DOMINGUEZ Felipe <
Felipe.DOMINGUEZ@eurocontrol.int> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am having problem to run hibernate (3.2.6 ga) on axis2 (1.4)   and use
> HQL queries.
>
> I get the following exception  ClassNotFoundException:
> org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlToken.
>
> When I run the application as a stand alone, it works fine, but when I
> run it as web service on axis2 it does not.
>

> It seems that some more people have had the same problem, and the
> solution they suggest is to copy file antlr-XX.jar into
> axis2/WEB-INF/lib.
> I have done so but it does not stop the problem. Anyway, it think this
> would not really be a solution since the axis administrator may refuse
> to do it, claiming that it may have an effect on other web services
> running on the same engine.
>
> Does any body knows a solution or a work around?  Or can suggest a way
> to trouble suit it. I have been looking on Google for the enter day but
> did not find any (except to copy the file)
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Felipe
> ____
>
> This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and
> intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are
> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
> by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any
> unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
> prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
> Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment
> on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed
> hard copy.
>
> Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.

Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.