Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/10 19:41:43 UTC

Re: WikiEngineCallback in JSPWiki

André,

Thanks for your message. Please use the jspwiki-user or jspwiki-dev
lists for requests like these rather than e-mailing me directly.

In 2.6 and 2.8, WikiEngineCallback is passed to the
WebContainerCallbackHandler. This is used in the "container
authentication" scenario. You should be able to obtain the WikiEngine
easily in this case. We don't pass WikiEngineCallback in the custom
authentication case, at least not in 2.6 or 2.8. However, we do pass
it in 3.0.

What kind of information are you looking to pass to the PageProvider?
Smuggling it over via WikiEngine attributes is one way to do it, but
there are probably some other techniques you can use.

Andrew