Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Othori Sama <ot...@hotmail.com> on 2014/10/29 22:27:46 UTC

PLEASE! CORRECT THE BUG!!!

Since the version 4.1 of Open office, when I made a file with Impress, using many photos, I can'T save it, I can't save it in .pdf and worst, I even have files that just don't apprear at all after I tried to save it.

I use that for my work and it's really annoying to began anew each time the window closes, saying I have to restore my session and begin again.

Seriously, it is a known bug since I saw many people complaning about it everywhere, but with no real solutions available and working . So DO SOMETHING!!  PLEASE! Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Nathalie T.
Jonquière, Qc, Canada.

Re: PLEASE! CORRECT THE BUG!!!

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
So many crashes are cured by resetting the AOO profile.
See our support forum to proceed:
https://forum.openoffice.org
Feel free to register and post all your questions there.
Other users can advice you to fix this kind of problem.