Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Shanmugam Gopal <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/20 10:24:48 UTC

Accessing Jackrabbit repository from webDAV Client

When I tried to do checkin/checkout operations into the jcr, with
Dreamweaver 8
as the WebDAV client, there was a lock Exception, Due to this I was unable
complete my operation.The lock exception occured in the DavResourceImpl
class in
the package org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.simple. When I was debugging, I
found
that the method
Lock jcrLock = node.lock(lockInfo.isDeep(), false); threw the lock
exception.
and the method lockInfo.isDeep() in the class
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.lock.LockInfo, always returns false.When I
passed
the value (true,true) to the method
node.lock(lockInfo.isDeep(), false), the checkin/checkout operations were
successful.Is my change valid? Or Is there anyother way to accomplish the
checkin/checkout operation, if not this?

Sexy, sultry, sensuous. - see why Bipasha Basu is all that and more. Try MSN
Search http://server1.msn.co.in/Profile/bipashabasu.asp