Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ray Tayek <rt...@earthlink.net> on 2002/02/10 23:17:14 UTC

RE: newbie, 1.4 fails on assertion, 1.3 says no jaxp, then no javax.servlet

At 02:55 PM 2/9/02 +0000, you wrote:
>... 1/ Cactus was not supporting the JDK 1.4 until now .... It now works
>fine with it. You'll need to grab the nightly dated 10th of February.

great! (i got tomcat to work by restricting he size of the stack - rtfm!
it's in the release notes).

>2/ You need servlet.jar if you're unit testing
>servlets/jsp/filters/taglibs and j2ee.jar if you're unit testing EJBs
>(or your application server jars).

i am using the one in tomcat. the jar. i will try the new cactus rsn. my
current version is getting much further now - it runs a bunch of tests (41)
and fails on the last

thanks

>-Vincent

---