Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Wong <Er...@solvians.com> on 2021/11/11 05:29:15 UTC

question about fqltool

Hi all:

I just enabled full_query_logging_option in my Cassandra.yaml and run nodetool enablefullquerylog.   So far so good.

But when I use fqltool to view the captured binary file using fqltool dump, I saw that all query statements it captured do not contain the actual value.  They all show up as “?”

A sample output of an INSERT from my dump:

--
Type: single-query
Query start time: 1636605013402

I want to see if anyone can give me some pointers on how to get the full query logging to show the actual insert value.

Thanks, Eric