Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by prabu <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/12 06:13:03 UTC

Wicket Hight chart issue

Hello Team,

I have started using Wicket Chart for my project (web based Java project)
and I am facing some difficulties to meet requirement.

I wanted to archive below chart using Wicket chart

<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666214/image001.png>

I can’t able to get exactly like above. But I got into this level  using
some example (wicked-charts-highcharts-1.5.0.jar and
wicked-charts-wicket6-1.5.0.jar)

<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666214/image002.png>

Issue Currently I am facing

1.Not able to remove background rectangle white box
2.Not able to set values ( 23% 10% 8% ..) in all layer
3.Not able to move all links text ( Ex: 1,170,233 under 50 years ) to right
like first example

I am developing using java and attached java file I am currently using.

ConsumerAnalysticsHome.java
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666214/ConsumerAnalysticsHome.java>
DonutOptions.java
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666214/DonutOptions.java>
ShowcaseOptions.java
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666214/ShowcaseOptions.java>

Please kindly help us.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Prabu.N

Re: Wicket Hight chart issue

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I am not sure that Wicket Charts developer is subscribed to the mailing
lists.
You can ask for help at https://github.com/thombergs/wicked-charts/issues

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting