Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by ra...@gmail.com, ra...@gmail.com on 2018/08/21 04:58:21 UTC

Airflow Meetup in India

Hi All,
Do we have airflow meetup(s) in India. We are based out of india and are using Apache Airflow as an orchestration engine to author and manage 1000(s) of multi-step workflows.
Would be interested in joining/conducting Airflow Meetup in India.

Thanks,
Raman Gupta

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sai Phanindhra <ph...@gmail.com>.
I can speak/attend if its in bangalore

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sai,

Yes, we are planning for the same, though details haven't been finalized
yet.

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sai Phanindhra <ph...@gmail.com>.

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sid.

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sai Phanindhra <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi sumit,

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sai,

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sai Phanindhra <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hey Sumit,

--
Sai Phanindhra,
Ph: +91 9043258999

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sai Phanindhra <ph...@gmail.com>.

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Vaibhav Kumar <ku...@ymail.com.INVALID>.
Does the meet up need some minimum number of responses ?? If so, I'm also ready to attend it

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 at 18:01, Sumit Maheshwari<su...@gmail.com> wrote:   Yes, the poll was conducted around March end.

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sai Phanindhra <ph...@gmail.com>.

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.
Sure, here it is https://goo.gl/forms/2NF6HtUwpOOTvi373

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 1:56 PM ramandumcs@gmail.com <ra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Sumit,
> We work for Adobe and will try to have it in bangalore based on the
> participation.
> Would it be possible for you to  share the poll link.
>
> Thanks,
> Raman Gupta
>
> On 2018/08/21 06:38:37, Sumit Maheshwari <ms...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi Raman,
> >
> > Folks from Qubole certainly join/talk if the meetup is happening in
> > Bangalore. However, sometime back I did a poll about the same and got
> only
> >
> > Let us know if you get enough traction this time.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sumit
> >
> > On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 10:28 AM ramandumcs@gmail.com <
> ramandumcs@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > > Do we have airflow meetup(s) in India. We are based out of india and
> are
> > > using Apache Airflow as an orchestration engine to author and manage
> > > 1000(s) of multi-step workflows.
> > > Would be interested in joining/conducting Airflow Meetup in India.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Raman Gupta

Re: Airflow Meetup in India

Posted by ra...@gmail.com, ra...@gmail.com.