Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com> on 2018/06/21 14:53:34 UTC

Re: Using user developped source in streamline python

+dev@beam.apache.org

Python streaming custom source support will be available via
SplittableDoFn. It is actively being worked on by a few contributors but to
my knowledge there is no roadmap yet for having support for this for
Dataflow.

Posted by Sebastien Morand <se...@veolia.com>.
Hi

I'm completly fine to contribute, let's start with Cloud SQL and Firestore.
Get me right: I've already written a working writer and sink. So how to
make them native so they will be able to be supported in the streamline
pipeline? Just inheritance from the native_io?

My sinks inherit from iobase.Sink and my Writers from iobase.Writer.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Hi Sébastien,

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.