Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Ashraf Janan <as...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/23 15:49:34 UTC

each project have only one database

Hi Guys,

I have a project, and that project need to CouchDB to get,post information on it.

My question is : each project have only one database that have many views and lists.
is that correct ?

Today , in the morning , i saw my friends database , he created database for each element that required view,list.
I think ,that is not correct.

Can i get a good tips from my friends in this list forum about what is the correct in this case ?

Best regards
Ashraf

Re: each project have only one database

Posted by Giovanni P <fi...@gmail.com>.
You're correct. "Join" views, i. e., views that relate one document to
another of another type, will require them to be in the same database.