Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2004/03/03 20:59:22 UTC

[OT] Re: Notify about using the e-mail account.

Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Bill Culp wrote:
>
>> Your attachment did not come through.  Could you give me an example
>> of the 'negative content'?
>

> This thing seems to be a virus targetted at the users of ASF products.
> Please ignore it. I have sent a request to apmail already to block these.
>
> Rémy

Unfortunately, its not just targetted at ASF, and it will come from many
many different mail addresses.  The fact that it got posted to the list
(which is moderated) tells me that either a) it fools the moderators, or
b) a subscriber is infected.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks