Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Schulte, Richard" <ri...@essvote.com> on 2018/07/09 17:16:53 UTC

problems running project

I migrated a project from Netbeans 8/JDK 8 to Netbeans 9/JDK 10.  The project builds successfully, but it fails with 'Error: Could not create Java Virtual Machine.  Error: A fatal exception has occurred'.  I can run the project from a script file, so it works if everything is set up correctly.  Can someone provide a pointer to how Netbeans'  Run -> Run Main Project starts the project?  How can I determine what exception is being thrown?
thanks

RE: problems running project

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch.INVALID>.
Thanks for the reply, at least we know the cause.

No problem using com.sun. Although I'm more of a Metal LnF myself :-)

--emi

Posted by "Schulte, Richard" <ri...@essvote.com>.

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch.INVALID>.
And what was the issue?