Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org> on 2019/11/06 05:04:01 UTC

Release 5.2.5

Hi team,

I think we should plan to have a last release for 5.2.x on before we switch
to 6.x.
We will have following features with this release:
1. Fix Js security vulnerabilities detected using retire js.
  a. Upgraded JS libraries namely jQuery, jQuery UI and Xinha editor to
latest.
  b. JS libraries dependencies added using webjars.
2. Editor should confirm user before leaving for unsaved changes.

wdyt?

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma

Re: Release 5.2.5

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Thanks Dave and Swapnil!

I think we do have a document maintained at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Release+Process

Let me try it.

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma