Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jim Urban <ji...@netsteps.net> on 2001/12/14 15:47:02 UTC

Tomcat and IIS Error 500

I have installed Tomcat 4.0 on a client machine running Win 2K Server.  IIS
is also installed and running on this server.  I followed the instructions
for attaching Tomcat to IIS as listed on the Tomcat web site.  I also added
my application to the uriworkermap.properties file.  After following all the
instructions, I rebooted the server and Tomcat and IIS both started.  I can
access my app via port 8080.  If I try to access it through IIS I get an
error 500.  Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks,

Jim Urban
Product Manager
Netsteps Inc.
Suite 505E
1 Pierce Pl.
Itasca, IL  60143
Voice:  (630) 250-3045 x2164
Fax:  (630) 250-3046

Re: Tomcat and IIS Error 500

Posted by Andy Soedibjo <as...@montrouge.sema.slb.com>.
Could you tell me your configuration of your servlet, and the error message?

Rgds,
Andy.