Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au> on 2006/11/11 04:06:11 UTC

t:messages - getting it to display the label

Hi
I may have posted this in the past, but I now have more details, so I
thought I would repost this query (it has gone unanswered for a while
now).

I would like to use the facility in tomahawk's t:messages component that
prints the label in the messages. I have replaceIdWithLabel="true", and I
have defined output labels for my component. For example:
 <t:messages id="test" replaceIdWithLabel="true"/>
   <t:outputLabel value="#{label.promotionSelectModelItin}" for="modelItin"/>
   <t:inputText id="modelItinInpTxt"
value="#{promotionSelectPage.modelItin}">
     <t:validateRegExpr pattern="[A-Za-z0-9]{6,8}"
                       detailMessage="Invalid model itinerary"
                       summaryMessage="Invalid model itinerary"
                       message="Invalid model itinerary"/>
   </t:inputText>

but I don't get any labels for my messages.

I am using SJSAS 8.1 and sun RI.

Re: t:messages - getting it to display the label

Posted by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au>.
Weird typo. It is correct in my code. Sorry about that.

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,