Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sami Dalouche <sk...@free.fr> on 2007/04/05 11:26:13 UTC

tapestry.form JavaScript not loaded in time

Hi,

I am currently using Tapestry 4.1.1, with Dojo 0.4.1 (same problem with
dojo 0.4.2).

In some places, I have links that are JS actions as
javascript:tapestry.form.submit('confirmForm', 'LinkSubmit');"

Basically, the problem (that mostly happens on IE6, but also on IE7/FF),
is that if the user clicks too fast on one of these links, Tapestry
Javascript (tapestry.form.registerForm...) stops executing, and the user
gets the following error message as soon as he clicks on any of the
javascript links :

'tapestry.form' is Null or is not an object.

Has anyone already experienced such a problem ? Which work-arounds have
you found ? Am I doing anything not Tapestry-compliant ?

Thanks for your help,
Sami Dalouche