Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Xavi Arias Seguí <xa...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/23 17:28:18 UTC

Class XMLSchema11Factory not found

Hello,

The class org.apache.xerces.jaxp.validation.XMLSchema11Factory is not in
the Maven JAR after adding the dependency:

      <dependency>
        <groupId>xerces</groupId>
        <artifactId>xercesImpl</artifactId>
        <version>2.11.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <scope>runtime</scope>
      </dependency>

Normally it should be somewhere in order to obtain a XML Schema 1.1.

Re: Class XMLSchema11Factory not found

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hello Xavi,

We do not upload our jars to Maven Central. Other members of the community
have been doing that on the project's behalf. We cannot tell you whether
your Maven dependency is correct since we did not set that up.

If you would like to use the XML Schema 1.1 support available in Xerces I
would suggest that you download the official binaries (Apache Xerces-J
2.11.0, XML Schema 1.1 - Beta) from here [1].

Thanks.

[1] http://xerces.apache.org/mirrors.cgi#binary

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development