Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/09/11 05:57:56 UTC

[result] Re: [vote] HARMONY-1363 - DRLVM fixes and additions

+1 from Geir, Alexey V, Vladimir, Mikhail L, Mikhail F, Gregory

I'd have preferred a third committer, but as it is a set of patches and
enhancements to an existing codebase, and there was no opposition, I
think we're ok.

geir

Re: [result] Re: [vote] HARMONY-1363 - DRLVM fixes and additions

Posted by Weldon Washburn <we...@gmail.com>.
On 9/10/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:

> +1 from Geir, Alexey V, Vladimir, Mikhail L, Mikhail F, Gregory
>
> I'd have preferred a third committer,

+1 based on a a quick scan of the source code.

I did an "svn update" about 12 hours ago.  Then a " patch -p1 -i BBC.patch".
The build failed.  Right now I am trying to revert to an old revision of
drlvm/trunk that will take the patch.

Sorry for responding so late.  With all the traffic on harmony-dev, I
somehow overlooked this email chain.

 but as it is a set of patches and
> enhancements to an existing codebase, and there was no opposition, I
> think we're ok.
>
> geir
>

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> > All is in order and in SVN for Harmony-1225 wrt BCC and ACQ.  I think
> > that this an important patch so we can get better 1.5 support et al.
> >
> > Please vote to accept or reject this set of patches and fixes into the
> > Apache Harmony class library :
> >
> > [ ] + 1 Accept
> > [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)
> >
> > Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they need
> > more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.
> >
> > geir

Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division