Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2006/11/22 21:10:55 UTC

Tagging plans for mod_jk 1.2.20

Hi,

I suggest to tag mod_jk 1.2.20 next weekend. There are a couple of
additions to the status worker, and only small changes concerning the
apache integration (env vars, JkOptions and virtual hosts) coming from
me in the next days, but I would be ready to tag around saturday.

Anyone else OK with that, or are there more outstanding changes, that
should go into this release? Anything in the works concerning IIS 6?

Regards,

Rainer

Re: mod_jk environment variable handling in Apache

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
Oups forgot to respond

The unique case where an env var could be usefull is by VirtualHost

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.

Re: Tagging plans for mod_jk 1.2.20

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I'll check these doc when available.

I'm doing extensive use VirtualHost and no-jk directive on our Apache
2.0.x servers so I'm very carefull about any changes in these area.

Thanks

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Rainer Jung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I suggest to tag mod_jk 1.2.20 next weekend. There are a couple of
> additions to the status worker, and only small changes concerning the
> apache integration (env vars, JkOptions and virtual hosts) coming from
> me in the next days, but I would be ready to tag around saturday.

OK. Although I have to double check your changes to the
first retry handling ;)
I'm just leaving Berlin, so not before tomorrow.

> Anyone else OK with that, or are there more outstanding changes, that
> should go into this release? Anything in the works concerning IIS 6?

IIS6 should be fine now. Tested that last week with multiple
workers and recycling.

Regards,
Mladen.