Posted to users@maven.apache.org by HARDION Vincent <vi...@synchrotron-soleil.fr> on 2009/08/18 10:49:05 UTC

RE : Re: RE : AW: RE: AW: Re: AW: Re: Maven for Non-Java Projects

Hi Jan,

The problem with dynamic artifactID is not a general issue of NAR plugin. The problem comes from Nexus when it rebuild fingerprint of metadata and .pom.
In the metadata the artifactId is interpolated not in the .pom file so Nexus delete fingerprint and can't rebuild them.

Regards,

Vincent Hardion