Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Premalal <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2004/11/04 06:29:46 UTC

data encryption

Hi ,
        I would like to work on data encryption for axis c++, Please
some one tell me requirements of this thing for axis c++ project :-). I
was unable to find out any specification for paticular project.
Thanks

kind regards,
Dinesh

RE: data encryption

Posted by Farhaan Mohideen <fa...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Dinesh;

I think you mean you want to work on XML encryption that is part of
WS-Security? If so please download the WS-Specification from OASIS.

Regards
Farhaan