Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Nabarun Nag <nn...@pivotal.io> on 2016/10/07 18:50:40 UTC

Adding Apache License header to GetRegionsFunctionJUnitTest

Hi,

I am adding the license header to this file. Resolving rat issue.

Regards
Naba

Re: Adding Apache License header to GetRegionsFunctionJUnitTest

Posted by Nabarun Nag <nn...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Mark,

Thank you,

The branch is deleted. And the code was check into the develop branch

Posted by Mark Bretl <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nabarun,