Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/24 13:42:15 UTC

New /etc/init.d/red5 without soffice daemon

Hi,

I was able to eliminate the need for soffice daemon using my old script in:

http://kwlug.org/sites/kwlug.org/files/openmeetings-startup.tgz
(author: Raul Suarez rarsa@yahoo.com)

Just download, unpack (tar -xvzf) and copy the file "red5" to "/etc /init.d/".

So OM 2.0 will run and convert text without turning on the soffice daemon.

PS: Do not know why I could not disable the daemon in the soffice
script Stephen.

Bye,
Jaime Balbino