Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/01 08:04:23 UTC

Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC2

Hi Devs,

You can find Axis2/C RC2 in [1]. Please test and give your feedback.
RAT report is in [2]. There are some files[3] (mostly visual studio
project files) excluded from the RAT report. Also, generated API
documents (doxygen documents) and Makefile.in files are not having any
headers. Since they are generated files, we can omit them.

If they are fine, can start a format voting thread.

Regards,
Shankar

[1] http://people.apache.org/~shankar/axis2c/1.7.0-RC2/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~shankar/axis2c/1.7.0-RC2/rat-report.txt
[3] http://people.apache.org/~shankar/axis2c/1.7.0-RC2/rat-avoid.txt

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Senior Software Architect

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC2

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,
Can you try out your patch with the release source and see if everything
works fine. In that case, including your patch with 1.7 release would be
trivial.

I tested the windows packs and all sample works fine.

Regards
Nandika

http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/
WSO2 Inc: http://www.wso2.com

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC2

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC2

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
I just had a look at these pathces, and it seems to me that there
would not be any side effects. So I am +1 to ship these patches.

Samisa...

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC2

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC2