Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2003/04/15 07:09:47 UTC

Re: [OT] Embedded Perl List

Brett W. McCoy wrote:
> Sorry for the off-topicness.  I am looking for a mailing list on
> embedded Perl (like mod_perl is an embedded Perl interpreter in Apache,
>  not like EmbPerl) and can't find anything.  Does anyone know is such a
> list exists?

I don't think such a list exists, but perl-xs could be helpful.
http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=perl-xs

See if you can find something else at: http://lists.perl.org/

> Please write me privately so we don't go off-topic on this list.

I'd rather see it answered on the list, so it'll be archived (and possibly
added to the off-site resources page) so in the future people won't need to
ask the same question again.

Re: [OT] Embedded Perl List

Posted by "Brett W. McCoy" <bm...@chapelperilous.net>.
Stas Bekman wrote:

>> Sorry for the off-topicness.  I am looking for a mailing list on
>> embedded Perl (like mod_perl is an embedded Perl interpreter in
>> Apache,  not like EmbPerl) and can't find anything.  Does anyone know
>> is such a list exists?
>
> I don't think such a list exists, but perl-xs could be helpful.
> http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=perl-xs
>
> See if you can find something else at: http://lists.perl.org/

Yeah, the XS list is the closest one I found on that site.  Thanks!

-- Brett
                                           http://www.chapelperilous.net/
Your boyfriend takes chocolate from strangers.