Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2015/11/09 02:00:58 UTC

branch-1.1.0 showed back up

Heya devs,

Looks like someone pushed branch-1.1.0 back to our repo. It has only a
single commit, which is already on branch-1.1. I tried to delete it, but
the operation failed as "prohibited". Someone with the correct karma mind
deleting this one?

Thanks,
Nick

$ git push apache-rw :branch-1.1.0
remote: error: denying ref deletion for refs/heads/branch-1.1.0
To https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase.git
 ! [remote rejected] branch-1.1.0 (deletion prohibited)
error: failed to push some refs to '
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase.git'

Re: branch-1.1.0 showed back up

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
INFRA-10736 was closed and I have successfully deleted this errant branch.

Re: branch-1.1.0 showed back up

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Re: branch-1.1.0 showed back up

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.