Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by kamesh <bk...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/04 06:51:32 UTC

Re: Need to effect cache at time of changes made in database

Hi,
Is there any way to use DDL commands through gridgain? Can you please tell
me.

Re: Need to effect cache at time of changes made in database

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Kamesh, you are right read-through and write-through are sync. For ASYNC
writes you can try using write behind caching -
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/persistent-store#write-behind-caching.

--Yakov

Posted by kamesh <bk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for Replying.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 9:51 PM, kamesh <bk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there any way to use DDL commands through gridgain? Can you please tell
> me.

Kamesh, although it is planned, currently there is no way to use explicit
SQL syntax for DDL. The entities are defined either through annotations or
XML. You can find documentation here:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-queries