Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Binay Prabhakar <ak...@live.com> on 2020/03/29 00:59:47 UTC

UiwebView deprecated issue for my App

Hi Corodova Team,
Six month back when I started working on Ionic App I was Very excited about it.
But things are not smooth since few weeks.
When I uploaded my app to test flight there were UI Web View depreciated warning came to me.
To solve it i have migrated the app to Ionic 5 with a hope that this issue will be solved.
But sad part is that still Apple gave the same warning of Ui depreciation.
Can you please help me on this!
Tried everything..Even created sample ionic project in ionic 5 and tried to build it but in ios code what I can see is there are references of UiwebView.
Any proper blog will be helpful if you can suggest.

Re: UiwebView deprecated issue for my App

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
 minus Binay

This is the developer cordova list, we don't need to continue to pile on
this thread.
The question has been answered.

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.