Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by nandipinto <na...@hotpop.com> on 2002/12/18 11:28:57 UTC

HSSFSerializer

Hi all,
I'm using HSSFSerializer to generate Excel file, but strange things
happened. I set font to a Chinese font for the whole document, but the
result is that the font is reset to Arial somewhere in the page (in the
middle of the page), and then back to the Chinese font again in the end of
the page.
Anyone knows how this happen and how to solve this?

regards,

nandipinto.

Re: HSSFSerializer

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
If you post the patch in Bugzilla against the head of Cocoon, you'll
find it applied promptly as I am a committer to the project.  (then no
one has to wait ;-) )

-Andy

Re: HSSFSerializer

Posted by nandipinto <na...@hotpop.com>.
Hi ther Danny,

Yes, could you please send me the patch?

thanks

nandipinto.

Re: HSSFSerializer

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.

Re: HSSFSerializer

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Can you show me some XML?  I think I know the problem..

Re: HSSFSerializer

Re: HSSFSerializer

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.

Re: HSSFSerializer

Posted by Markus Wiese <wi...@datenwerker.de>.
Hi,
I'm new to the subject myself, but please provide a little more information
like: wether xslt used, (gmr:StyleRegion, ...)
Did you check your XML?

markus