Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> on 2022/08/02 10:27:10 UTC

[RELEASES] Slight delay on 15-rc3?

Hi Eric, Geertjan, Martin, all,

There are currently (at least) two high priority issues for NetBeans
15.  I suggest we hold back rc3 until we can get these fixes in?

Breakpoint issue already has a PR which is still awaiting review.  Be
good if we can prioritize reviews on delivery.

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/4442

I've just verified and opened an issue on updating (or otherwise
fixing) junixsocket, otherwise we'll not be able to notarize a macOS
installer

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/issues/4460

Any other issue that should be addressed as high / critical priority?

Martin, not heard anything from you during release yet - are there any
concerns particularly from VSCode side / testing?

Thanks,

Neil

Re: [RELEASES] Slight delay on 15-rc3?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.