Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Guru Stron <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/21 19:05:13 UTC

Can't build project/run java tests in Intellij IDEA.

Dear Igniters,

I filled instructions from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup - checked
out project, opened it in  Intellij IDEA and trying to build/run tests and
getting "Error:java: invalid flag: --add-exports". JIC my environment is
Win 10 + Java 1.8.

Thank you.

Re: Can't build project/run java tests in Intellij IDEA.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Practically, you can use either Java 8 or Java 11 for development. To build
the artifact, Java 8 was required (maybe that requirement was relaxed).

I'm not sure why java-9+ profile will turn on by itself. This is unexpected.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Guru Stron <gu...@gmail.com>.
Sergey,