Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael Mehrle <mi...@ask.com> on 2008/06/05 20:17:58 UTC

DataProvider as model for AutoCompleteTextField?

I have written a DataProvider as the model for a ListView, and would
also like to use it for a AutoCompleteTextField. I have done that
successfully in the past by explicitly accessing the iterator() method.
But I was hoping to be able to simply assign it as a model somehow. Is
this possible?

Thanks,

Michael

Re: DataProvider as model for AutoCompleteTextField?

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.
You can just wrap your dataprovider in a model, use the iterator to
fill a temporary list and simply return that in your model. Optimally
you would use a LDM or have a hook on your dataprovider (if you do not
care about building a reusable model) to return the inner list of the
provider.

Maurice