Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl> on 2012/12/03 11:10:45 UTC

Start the process for releasing 1.7.8 (Was: FW: 1.7.7 svn client x64 crashes while committing with credentials provided on the command line.)

	Hi,

I think we receive a crash report on the users list for this specific
problem about every day now.

Maybe it is time to release a Subversion 1.7.8 with this fix in?
(Or even a 1.7.8 with just this fix)

	Bert

Re: Start the process for releasing 1.7.8 (Was: FW: 1.7.7 svn client x64 crashes while committing with credentials provided on the command line.)

Posted by Hyrum K Wright <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:10 AM, Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl> wrote:

> [...]

+1.  Not volunteering to shepherd the release, but if it impacts this many
users, it ought to be fixed post haste.

-Hyrum

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:10 AM, Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl> wrote:
> Maybe it is time to release a Subversion 1.7.8 with this fix in?
> (Or even a 1.7.8 with just this fix)

I was going to try to get 1.7.8 started last week but just didn't get to it.

I'll send an email to get 1.7.8 started now.