Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Bessenyei Balázs Donát <be...@apache.org> on 2016/11/17 16:51:05 UTC

Re: HttpCore library

Hi Jose,

I'm not sure I get the use case perfectly, but there is an ongoing
development for a HTTP sink: https://github.com/apache/flume/pull/84
Do you think that is relevant for this issue?

Btw, looking at
https://github.com/apache/flume/blob/bb0eba0b2000bbd0ec6602f6221279412cc208b4/pom.xml#L967
, it seems like 4.2.1 is included.

If you have fixed something in Flume, can you please send a patch or
open a pull request at https://github.com/apache/flume/pulls ? (A pull
request would be greatly appreciated.)

Thank you,

Donat

Re: HttpCore library

Posted by Jose Miguel Barone Mattos <jm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bessenyel.

The HTTP Sink it is a great new feature, but not what i needed to do. I
need to call a rest service inside a custom sink, that is why i use
httpclient library.
I see in your pom that you include the httpclient 4.2.1 and in the lib
folder that is correct: httpclient-4.2.1.jar.
The problem is whit a dependency, httpcore, and the lib folder has the
4.1.3 version ... that's my problem ... when i upgrade the httpcore library
to 4.2.1 version everything goes well.

I don't know if this must be "fixed" or not, i'm warning the situation at
first.
Thanks.

Re: HttpCore library

Posted by Jose Miguel Barone Mattos <jm...@gmail.com>.