Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by manohar mc <ma...@yahoo.co.in> on 2015/12/04 09:08:13 UTC

Hbase tenant based data isolation

Hi All,
      We are using hbase to store data on different customers. As part of design one of the key goal is to segregate data of each customers.
I came across namespace but it looks like namespace do not guarantee data segregation/isolation and i also saw the link https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4120 but changes are not available in hbase 1.0.
So my question is there a way to implement multi tenancy for hbase(data isolation) if not when is it targeted in future road map.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Hbase tenant based data isolation

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked at HBASE-6721 ?