Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 17:04:07 UTC

[TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.7 RC3

Hi Devs,

Please find the RC3 packs here[1]. If you find any blockers please raise a
jira and respond to this email.

[1]https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.7/RC3
Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.7 RC3

Posted by Andun Sameera <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saminda,

Here are they,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/ForEach+construct
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Executing+Sample+Workflows

Thanks!

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andun,

Posted by Andun Sameera <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andun Sameera <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
GSoC Students,

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Since this is just adding a dependency to XBaya I am going to do another RC
> and start a vote thread too. Please do test and vote for the RC.

+1

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
I tested the API client distribution.

Using the libraried provided in the distribution I was able to run tests
related to adding an application, running an experiment/workflow and
viewing results of the experiment.

The workflow-run sample in the distribution seems to be a little buggy when
viewing the experiment data.
     [java] Experiment ID Returned :
EchoSample_9378dc3e-823a-4e0e-bfee-83f6c1e16bb4
     [java] Experiment Results
     [java] ==================
     [java]
     [java] INPUT_NODE : echo_input
     [java]         [Input]     echo_input    : echo_output=ODI Test
     [java]
     [java] *UNKNOWN_NODE* : Echo_invoke

The "*UNKNOWN_NODE" *should have being "SERVICE_NODE". Should be a small
fix in the sample code because I was able to get the results correctly in
my test code.
The application versions were not updated (it still says "0.6"). I will
update that as well in the code.