Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> on 2023/04/06 14:27:26 UTC

Re: Ignite configuration using .NET Thick client

Hi Satyajit,

1. You don't need to use Spring XML unless you have to set a property that
is not exposed in .NET API
2. Do you want to start 4 nodes in one process? Or multiple processes on
the same machine? What's your desired setup?

Pavel

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
I don't see any issue with this setup. It is a perfectly valid use case.

Make sure to check this doc regarding IIS:
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/net-specific/net-deployment-options#iis-application-pool-lifecycle-appdomains-and-ignite-net

On Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 3:15 PM satyajit.mandal.barclays.com via user <

Posted by "satyajit.mandal.barclays.com via user" <us...@ignite.apache.org>.
Hi  Pavel,

On Thu, Apr 6, 2023 at 4:40 PM satyajit.mandal.barclays.com<https://clicktime.symantec.com/15sLvSJyuA6fEjRJ369u2?h=LSypiaGaE8p6-HR8_7rXGT-aHM5RsH9EHUzLHQuAzSc=&u=http://satyajit.mandal.barclays.com> via user <us...@ignite.apache.org>> wrote:
[...]

Barclays Execution Services Limited provides support and administrative services across Barclays group. Barclays Execution Services Limited is an appointed representative of Barclays Bank UK plc, Barclays Bank plc and Clydesdale Financial Services Limited. Barclays Bank UK plc and Barclays Bank plc are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
using Apache.Ignite.Core;