Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by "Bohms, H.M. (Michel)" <mi...@tno.nl> on 2015/06/01 12:03:56 UTC

RE: how to clear the default graph

Still not poss. To delete a large graph
Where are these kiwi files on server (can we lowleveldelete there?)

Any hint in log? (attached)

Thx a lot, Michel Bohms
We update to the latest war

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Sr. Research Scientist
Structural Reliability

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
E michel.bohms@tno.nl<ma...@tno.nl>

Location<http://www.tno.nl/locaties/DTM>

[cid:image001.gif@01D09C63.089481B0]<http://www.tno.nl/>

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Michel,

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Bohms, H.M. (Michel) <mi...@tno.nl>
wrote:

>  Still not poss. To delete a large graph
>
> Where are these kiwi files on server (can we lowleveldelete there?)
>

> Any hint in log? (attached)

Well, definitely that's a bug on H2!

I have three (complementary) ways to wotk this out:

* First, please register the bug (including the stack trace) to Jira, and
we'll try to get it fix by the next release.

* Second, using H2 you start Marmotta with a new database if you delete the
$MARMOTTA_HOME/db directory (must not be running while doing that manually).

* Thrid, I strongly recommend you to switch to PostgreSQL for a real usage
of Marmotta; H2 is there just for quick demos or prototype, not really
suitable for any serious work (and large datasets are serious I guess).

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

--
w: http://redlink.co