Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "irvin.belloni" <ir...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/20 11:08:37 UTC

Login portlet cache

I'm using the jetspeed login portlet to allow my users to log into hte
website.
When a wrong login or password is input, i display, after submission, an
error message saying that the credentials are not correct.

So far so good, but when refreshing or coming back to this page after a few
seconds, the error message is still on.
My first guess is the cache of this portlet.
How can it be set?
If my guess is wrong, has someone got an idea on how to solve this issue?

Irvin

Re: Login portlet cache

Posted by David Taylor <da...@gmail.com>.
Which version?  I seem to remember this being a problem in version 2.1.3...

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:08 AM, irvin.belloni <ir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using the jetspeed login portlet to allow my users to log into hte
> website.
> When a wrong login or password is input, i display, after submission, an
> error message saying that the credentials are not correct.
>
> So far so good, but when refreshing or coming back to this page after a few
> seconds, the error message is still on.
> My first guess is the cache of this portlet.
> How can it be set?
> If my guess is wrong, has someone got an idea on how to solve this issue?
>
> Irvin

David