Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/10/24 21:21:48 UTC

Re: ForrestBot build for apache-projects FAILED

Forrestbot@forrest.zones.apache.org wrote:
> Automated build for apache-projects FAILED

It looks like forrest is not being updated from trunk. This failure is
because forrest.xconf does not contain a project.home property. which I
added to SVN this morning.

Any chance you could have a look David? If not, then I'll look tomoroow.

Ross

Re: ForrestBot build for apache-projects FAILED

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Forrestbot@forrest.zones.apache.org wrote:
>>
>>>Automated build for apache-projects FAILED
>>
>>It looks like forrest is not being updated from trunk. This failure is
>>because forrest.xconf does not contain a project.home property. which I
>>added to SVN this morning.
>

> It *is* being properly updated from trunk. See the logfile
> /export/home/config/update-forrest-trunk.log

[I must learn to read the logs, I'm sorry]

>>Any chance you could have a look David? If not, then I'll look tomoroow.
>

> I wandered through the svn log messages from last night
> and i do not see a relevant commit from you.
> Are you sure that you did it?

Hmmm... strange. You are right it is not appearing in SVN, but my local
SVN says it is up to date.

I moved the file and did svn update and there is now a conflict on the
file (Thorstens changes). Seems SVN hit a random bug.

Thanks, I'll take it from here.

Ross

Re: ForrestBot build for apache-projects FAILED

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Forrestbot@forrest.zones.apache.org wrote:
> >Automated build for apache-projects FAILED
>
> It looks like forrest is not being updated from trunk. This failure is
> because forrest.xconf does not contain a project.home property. which I
> added to SVN this morning.

It *is* being properly updated from trunk. See the logfile
/export/home/config/update-forrest-trunk.log

Here is a snippet from the most recent update ...
--------
Mon Oct 24 22:50:00 GMT 2005

Do svn update ...
U  plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/status.xml
U  plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/input.xmap
--------

> Any chance you could have a look David? If not, then I'll look tomoroow.

I wandered through the svn log messages from last night
and i do not see a relevant commit from you.
Are you sure that you did it?

-David