Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "amit.bce" <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 11:57:05 UTC

Need information about the performance fixes that has been done in Camel 2.12.0

We are using camel 2.5.0 in our project and are currently facing some
performance problems in the product. On analysis, we found out that a good
amount of memory is been held up by the mina sockets.

Hence there is a suggestion to upgrade our product to use camel 2.12.0 which
claims to have some performance improvements. Can anyone help us to know
what performance fixes have gone in camel 2.12.0 and if there is something
specific to Mina sockets.

P.S. I have already checked the "New and Noteworthy"  section at
https://camel.apache.org/camel-2120-release.html

Re: Need information about the performance fixes that has been done in Camel 2.12.0

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
And consider to upgrade to 2.13.0.

Best,
Christian

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I suggest you check the release notes yourself.

And you can do a source diff for camel-mina source code for 2.5.0 vs
2.12.0 etc and see the code changes

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 11:57 AM, amit.bce <am...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are using camel 2.5.0 in our project and are currently facing some
> performance problems in the product. On analysis, we found out that a good
> amount of memory is been held up by the mina sockets.
>
> Hence there is a suggestion to upgrade our product to use camel 2.12.0 which
> claims to have some performance improvements. Can anyone help us to know
> what performance fixes have gone in camel 2.12.0 and if there is something
> specific to Mina sockets.
>
> P.S. I have already checked the "New and Noteworthy"  section at
> https://camel.apache.org/camel-2120-release.html

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com