Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Filip Polsakiewicz <fp...@gmx.de> on 2005/03/09 10:20:02 UTC

Getting started

Hi all,
finally I decided to take some time and get started with in-container
testing of ejbs. I already had a look at the website but my first
attempts were not very successfull. My configuration is:

IntelliJ Idea
XDoclet
Maven

Maybe anyone could give me a hint on how to get started.

Thanks, Filip

RE: Getting started

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Filip,

I see you've chosen to use Maven. Good choice as it is the easiest way of
using Cactus. I suggest you have a look at a sample project using Cactus and
Maven for testing ejbs...

Here is one:

http://fisheye.cenqua.com/viewrep/jakarta-cactus/integration/maven/samples/e
jb